Welcome to our Regulation 14 Pre-Submission consultation for the Wetherby Neighbourhood Plan.
The consultation runs for 10 weeks from 28/01/2017 to 22/04/2017 and we would urge all residents, businesses and other stakeholders in the town to read the draft Plan and respond to our survey.
The draft Plan and a summary are shown below. There are also a number of other documents that will support the draft Plan, either as evidence or for reference. Again, these are attached below.
Once we have concluded this consultation and analysed the results, we will amend our draft Plan appropriately. It will then be submitted to Leeds City Council for further consultation and external examination.
Eventually, the Plan will come back to our community for a referendum of residents, who will decide whether to adopt the Plan as policy, or not!
- Wetherby Pre-submission Consultation Draft Plan
- Summary of the Draft Plan
- The Survey – please either download a printable form or complete an online form.
- Leeds City Council Core Strategy
- Conservation Area Appraisal
- Market Town Benchmarking Report
- Housing Market Assessment
- (a) 2013 Survey Form
(b) 2013 Survey Results